Hi everyone! I'm Sam and I'm one month old today! I am beginning to make eye contact and even smile a little! Other than that, I'm still doing a whole lot of sleeping, eating, and sometimes fussing.
It's been a busy day. I thought I'd show you what I've been up to on the day I turned one month.
![]() |
| I helped Mommy with her Target run. |
![]() |
| A poopy situation led to an impromptu bath . . . :) |
![]() |
| Story time with Mommy! |
![]() |
| Play time with Daddy! |
![]() |
| Daddy had some funny faces for me . . . |
![]() |
| . . . and I had some smiles for him! |
![]() |
| Our sweet friend Danae stopped by for some girl time with Mommy and some snuggle time with me! |
![]() |
| Then I indulged Mama in a little photo shoot! |









No comments:
Post a Comment