Sam and I had the joy of a visit to Lexington, South Carolina to stay at my sister & her husband's home. It was a rare treat to all be together! Sam loved seeing his grandma JoJo, Aunt Mindy, Uncle David, and his sweet cousins Luke (age 5) and Evie Joy (age 2 1/2). Some pictures from our adventure:
![]() |
| Sam and I ready for his second airplane adventure - this time without help! Sam continues to prove himself to be an awesome traveler. |
![]() |
| Enjoying the outdoors. I think Sam gave Aunt Mindy baby fever . . . |
| JoJo with Luke & Evie on the carousel at the Columbia Zoo. |
| Sweet sibling love. |
| Too much fun with JoJo! |
| A real giraffe . . . "Can I chew her face?" |
| Zoo train fun! |
| Sam's turn on the carousel! |
| Clap, clap, clap your hands, Clap your hands together! |
| Home again, home again, jiggity-jig! |


You got some great pics! Thanks for capturing it so well. Sam is certainly a great traveler.
ReplyDeleteI love the caption on the giraffe picture....classic!
ReplyDelete